Aviation companies, private pilots, airports, ground transport services and aviation associations, as well as aerospace suppliers and manufacturing companies (aircraft systems, airframes, engines, parts, etc.) have access to specific solutions to insure against property damage, personal injury and pecuniary damage.
- Airport operators
- Ground handling companies
- Aerospace suppliers & manufacturing (aircraft systems, airframes, engines, parts, etc.)
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul companies
- Hangar keepers
Indicatively, covered risks include:
- Third party claims for bodily injury or property damage that arises from airport operations, including ground services, maintenance, etc.
- Liability for faulty aviation/space products or parts
- Liability for loss or damage to aircrafts during storage in hangar keepers
- Loss or damage to aircraft hull
- Other aviation related risks