This multi-risk policy enables risk situations at car dealerships to be comprehensively insured. It includes motor liability insurance, motor insurance (fully or partially comprehensive) and passenger accident insurance for owners and employees. The non-life insurance component covers buildings, operating equipment, goods and inventories. Fire, mains water, elemental, loss of income, burglary and robbery insurance are included. Additional benefit components include:
- Public liability and environmental liability insurance - Supplemental car dealership and automotive trade liability insurance
- Electronics insurance for office and workshop electronic equipment
- Towage insurance for recovering and towing customer vehicles - Corporate legal protection insurance
- Private liability insurance for owners and Managing Directors
- The client receives only one premium invoice. The amount of the insurance premium is based on the annual sales revenues of the car dealership, as disclosed by the client, claims history in the previous year and any cover extensions selected.
- The arranged excess applies to all insurance categories insured in the ‘AutohausSpezialPolice’ and for each insurance claim. The following excess options are available: € 500, € 1,000, € 2,500 or € 5,000.
- Insurance cover can be extended through a range of extra cover options. This applies, for example, to liability claims under the German Environmental Damage Act, as well as to losses involving tyre containers and their contents or corporate legal expenses insurance, plus product and road traffic legal expenses insurance.