HDI offers insurance for the risk of liability due to illegal employment practices such as e.g.:
- Discrimination on the basis of race, skin color, sex, religion, etc.
- Refusal of promotion
- Unjust downgrading, displacement, disciplinary measures, misreading of the situation etc.
- Sexual harassment at work
- Unjustified dismissal
The litigation risks and damage compensation claims together with the possible claims for compensation for personal suffering that arise out of the above mentioned practices can be precisely insured on the following base:
- a worldwide insurance cover for internationally operating companies, or
- with regard to the underlying EU-Directives for continental European countries
- Coverage will be provided –as far as legally allowed- out of Belgium