The FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) was enacted in 2010 by the USA. Many countries have incorporated FATCA provisions into their national laws.
The objective of FATCA is to prevent funds that are taxable in the USA being transferred abroad. This is intended to be achieved in particular by expanding reporting obligations.
HDI complies with FATCA
The Talanx Group and by extension HDI Global SE have decided that all relevant subsidiaries need to comply with FATCA requirements in accordance with respective national laws. The FATCA status of these companies is stated in the following forms, which continue to be valid, in spite of recent company name changes.
- W-8 BEN-E Form: HDI Haftpflichtverband der Deutschen Industrie VaG (PDF, 2.34 MB)
- W-8 BEN-E Form: HDI Global SE (PDF, 1.01 MB)
- W-8 BEN-E Form: HDI Global Network AG (PDF, 803 KB)
- W-8 BEN-E Form: HDI Global (SA) Ltd. (HDI-Gerling Insurance of South Africa Limited) (PDF, 4.38 MB)
- W-8 BEN-E Form: HDI Global S.A. (HDI-Gerling de Mexico Seguros, S. A.) (PDF, 6.34 MB)
- W-8 BEN-E Form: HDI Global Specialty Underwriting Agency (PDF, 391 KB)
- W-8 BEN-E Form: HDI Versicherung AG (Austria) (PDF, 765 KB)
- W-8 BEN-E Form: HDI Risk Consulting GmbH (HDI-Gerling Sicherheitstechnik GmbH) (PDF, 2.5 MB)
- W-9 Form: HDI Global Insurance Company (USA) (PDF, 577 KB)
- W-9 Form: HDI Specialty Insurance Company (USA) (PDF, 581 KB)